NOA LAMP (WITH PLUG-IN CORD)
The Noa Lamp is made of a hand-folded folded pattern inspired by the traditional origami designs. This lamp brings to your interior an interesting geometric pendant lampshade that gives a bright, yet soft and warm ambient light, showing the beautiful origami pattern and the texture of the linen fabric.
The Noa Lamp comes with a 15ft. standard plug-in pendant light cord and ceiling hooks.
Made of Irish linen with styrene backing that diffuses the light.
The linen origami shade creates a bright, yet warm and soft ambient light.
- SMALL: 8 in. Diam. x 9 in. H
- MEDIUM: 11 in. Diam. x 12 in. H
15 FT. PLUG-IN PENDANT CORD OPTIONS
- White plastic cord/switch placed 3 ft. from plug end/2-Prong Plug End.
- Grey cloth-covered cord/switch placed 2 ft. from plug end/3 Prong Plug End.
- 15-foot plug-in cord.
- Thumb Switch
- LED Light Bulb Included: 8.5w Soft White (60W equiv.) Non-Dimmable
- Socket: E26 Medium Base
- Max Wattage: 60W
- Electrical components CE marked and UL listed.
- Indoor Use
We also customize the type of cord, color, and length (price may vary). Please, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or to request a quote.
SHADE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To maintain your shade clean, we recommend the use of an electronics compressed air duster to blow-off dust and lint from hard-to-reach areas. You can also lightly dust off using a feather duster or dry brush.
For more info, please read the FAQ section below. If you still have questions, send us a message at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.