A unique table lamp that explores the traditional Japanese techniques of shibori, creating one of a kind piece. This table lamp provides a warm ambient light showing the beautiful hand-dyed shibori pattern.
The handcrafted wooden base is available in black walnut and maple.
NOTE: When working with Shibori, an element of the unexpected is always present and every piece can be slightly different from each other and beautifully unique. For this reason, when ordering this lamp you will receive a lampshade that is not exactly the same as the one you see in the picture.
AVAILABLE IN STOCK: 2 black walnut / 1 maple
For MADE TO ORDER: please allow 1 to 2 weeks for production.
DIMENSIONS: 7in. x 7 in. x 18 in. H
SHADE MATERIAL: Hand-dyed shibori cotton lampshade with styrene backing that diffuses the light.
COLOR: White cotton & blue dye.
- 8-foot Twisted Brown Cloth Covered Cord
- 2-Prong Molded Plug End.
- On/off thumb switch (located 6 feet from plug end)
- Socket: E26 Medium Base
- Max Wattage: 60W
- Hardware: brass
- LED Light Bulb Included: 8.5w Soft White (60W Equiv.) Non-Dimmable (Operate ONLY with LED Lightbulb)
- Installation and maintenance instructions included
- Electrical components CE marked and UL listed.
- Indoor use only