SHIBORI PENDANT LAMP
This unique pendant lamp explores the forms that are created from folded geometric patterns. Combining both traditional Japanese techniques of origami and shibori.
Hand-dyed shibori cotton fabric with styrene backing.
NOTE: These lamps are never the same. When working with Shibori, an element of the unexpected is always present and each piece is unique. When ordering this lamp you will receive a lamp that is not exactly like the one you see in the picture. you may find variation in the details of the stripy pattern.
White cotton & blue dye
8" Diam. x 9" H.
SHADE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To maintain your shade clean, we recommend the use of an electronics compressed air duster to blow-off dust and lint. You can also lightly dust off using a feather duster or dry brush.
Please, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15-foot cord length (The cord can easily adapt for hardwiring).
- SVT 18/2 white cord
- 2-Prong Molded Plug End.
- Thumb Switch Location: 3 feet from plug end.
- LED Light Bulb Included: 8.5w Soft White 2700K (60W Equivalent) Non-Dimmable
- Socket: E26 Medium Base
- Max Wattage: 60W
- Electrical components CE marked and UL listed.
- Indoor Use
- The shipping cost will be estimated. In the case of shipping overpayment, we will issue a partial shipping refund.
- Please allow 1 to 3 business days for shipping. Depending on your location, the arriving time is within 2 to-7 business days. If you need the package by a particular date, please send us a message.
- PICK UP OPTION: If you are in Baltimore, Maryland, and want to arrange to pick up your order to avoid shipping, please use the coupon code PICK UP when doing the checkout. We are located in the Mount Vernon area, Baltimore City 21201. We will contact you to arrange for pick up.
For more info, please read the FAQ section below. If you still have questions, sends us an email to email@example.com